LED Strip is also called LED Curtain, bendable LED display, soft LED display, Flexible LED display which is more flexible, lighter and thinner than traditional LED display with the advantage of creative freedom shape, easy and fast setup reducing installation time and cost.
LED Strip Curtain display-Patented product
Have you ever seen an LED display that can be folded, Flexible and soft and transformed?
NOW YOU CAN! We have developed a new kind of product—Soft LED Strip Curtain.
It is our unique patented product.
It is ideal for use on rental in concerts, TV studios, stage background, decoration and exhibitions.
1. The display is made of high quality of SMD LEDs integrated into a special fabric, showing a nice and clear image, just like a regular video display
2. With a refresh rate of more than 600Hz, the image is flicker-free, suitable for professional applications.
3. Lightweight and small in volume: 20 square meters of soft LED Strip Curtain can be packed in one flight case, which saves money on shipping charges.
4. Fast, easy and not costly installation: 200 m2 takes just 4 hours, which just few men.
5. The display curtain is made of special fabric that is waterproof, fire proof, durable, resistant to dirt and expansion, applicable indoor and out.
6. It is Curved, making it suitable to all kind of irregular shapes, such as circles, columns, ellipses, triangles etc.
LED Strip Curtain effect
It can be folded, curved, and distorted
Waterproof, burning resistant, suitable for outdoors.
Strip LED Displays' Applications
LED Display are often found outdoors in billboards and store signs. They can also be found in destination signs on public transportation vehicles or as part of transparent glass area. LED panels can either be used for lighting or for general illumination, task lighting or stage lighting. LED Display can be found in sports stadiums, public squares, train stations, airports, highways, commercial plazas, subways, parks, shopping centers, on tall buildings and for corporate image promotion and advertising. Due to the far viewing
distances in sports venues, the high brightness of LED Display can meet this special requirement and ensure that viewers get clear images.
What are refresh rate and frame rate?
The refresh rate is the number of times a display's image is repainted or refreshed per second. As it denotes a frequency of a process, the refresh rate is expressed in hertz. That is, a refresh rate of 75 Hz means the image is refreshed 75 times in one second.
Frame rate, or frame frequency, is the frequency (rate) at which an imaging device produces unique consecutive images called frames. The term applies equally well to computer graphics, video cameras, film cameras, and motion capture systems. Frame rate is most often expressed in frames per second (FPS), and is also expressed in progressive scan monitors as hertz (Hz).